How to get to Floramuehle...
… by car from the south:
A2 take the junction Drewitz – A115 “Avus” take the junction Funkturm – A100 “Stadtautobahn” (city highway) to Wedding until it merges into Seestraße / Olsoersrtaße / Bornholmerstraße till crossing with Hochbahn – here turn left to Berliner Straße – follow the B96a Muehlenstraße – behind the tram underpass on the right-hand side No. 69.
… by car from the north:
A10 take junction Pankow – A114 take highway exit “Prenzlauer Chaussee” – at the end of the exit turn left – go straight on Damerowstraße / Breite Straße – turn left before you pass Red City Hall - at the first street light turn left – No. 69 on your left (note the absolute stopping restriction on your side!)
… by plane:
- Taxi (ca. 18 Euro)
- Bus TXL to Alexanderplatz, then U2 (underground railway) to Pankow
- Bus X9 to Zoologischer Garten, then U2 to Pankow
- Bus 128 to Kurt-Schumacher-Platz, U6 "Alt - Mariendorf" to Wedding, S41 to Schoenhauser Allee, U2 to Pankow
- U6 "Alt Tegel" to Stadtmitte (City Center), U2 to Pankow
- S9 (tram railway) "Spandau" to Alexanderplatz, U2 to Pankow
… from Berlin Main Station
- S5 "Strausberg" or S7 "Ahrensfelde" or S75 "Wartenberg" or S9 "Schoenefeld" to Alexanderplatz, U2 to Pankow
… when you have arrived at Pankow Station
Follow Florastraße about 300 metres when it crosses with Muehlenstraße – turn left onto Muehlenstraße for about 50 metres and you have arrived at No. 69.